Tuesday, July 12, 2005

NIE deadcase

Currently, busy with this:



My study desk is full of drafts as i'm the editor of my team.




I don't wanna bad-mouth my friends. But really, i feel like i'm writing all the articles.

I don't think they understand the different between news articles and the essays we used to write in school. They're different, okay?

And were're like a team of 10. 4 or 5 of us who have better command of English writes the articles. I did thought my job was editing, but... *sigh*

For instance, one of the articles is an interview with a student.

Bla...bla...bla... -start interview-

Q: What do you think is the main cause for this case?
A: Jealousy.

Q: How do you feel?
A: That this case as a challenge.

Q:How the teachers respond?
A: The teachers have no idea.

Q: What did your parents say?
A: Nevermind.

Q: What is your advice to other students so that it won't happen again?
A: Beware.

-There're a few more Q&A, and then i added this, which i think is quite important-

Q: Can you give a brief explanation of what actually happened?
A: -blank-


I am fucked.