Sunday, June 26, 2005

Why bother chatting?

I don't believe it. I haven't finish my homework and i'm having the stupidest conversation of all time.

i m stupid boy!!! says:
i m stupidboy
Ninja says:
she is here
i m stupid boy!!! says:
]ok
THE PERSON WHO IS INTELLIGENT says:
now she is in
i m stupid boy!!! says:
ok
i m stupid boy!!! says:
lets talk
vivian says:
so wasup
THE PERSON WHO IS INTELLIGENT says:
not ng p
i m stupid boy!!! says:
yeash
i m stupid boy!!! says:
sup your head

WTF???

At least I learned that my friend in school, a guy named Jocien, has a nickname call Jojo. ROFLMAO!!! Jojo won't like it when i call him that at school tomorrow, which is just my point.

And then there's this very quiet guy in school called Wei Zhong, who doesn't act like himself when he's chatting. I'm still doubt he--nicknamed i'm a stupid boy--is the same guy as Wei Zhong. They sound so totally different. Double personality???

The world of MSN. I wonder if it suits me.

I'm better off reading Stephen King. Currently reading: Hearts in Atlantis. I finished about 3/4 of it already and i still don't quite get it.

P/S: Dad bought me a 256MB Sandisk SD card yeaterday. Woohoo!!!