Friday, March 04, 2005

How to face a mother who wants to commit suicide

Mum's going crazy with her suicidal thoughts again. This time, it's because dad wanted to order a new cabinet for me in my room.

Go on, laugh.

Mum's just that kind of person who doesn't appreciate anything and blame everything on others. She's a pessimist, i.e. A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO, instead of the first letter in the word opportunity.

I guess that's how i became so optimistic. 'Cos mum's like a mirror to me.

Honestly, i'm worried about her. What if she really did something silly? I don't know how to handle a mum who kept saying that it's better if she's dead or words with that effect.

All the while, i ignore her ramblings about commiting suicide. So does dad. But now i'm thinking that maybe i'm wrong. Maybe i should do something to help her. But the question is, what can i do?

I'm still not done yet with my homeworks but i figured i can't be too selfish. Mum's case needs to be reviewed and i have to look for a good solution to end her it's-better-if-i'm-dead days.