Monday, October 18, 2004

Bookish weekend

Seems like ages since my last post. Or am I getting tired of blogging already?

Anyway, the past few days i had been really occupied with books. In just 2 days, I ( well, my dad actually) bought 10 books! And it cost him around RM200! I got most of my books from PayLessBooks, but I had to buy The Da Vinci Code and Deception Point. I didn't get the other 2 Dan Brown books because I figured I shouldn't be too greedy. 10 books is good enough to me for another 2-3 weeks.

Hell, why can't they just lower the prices of the books? I mean, aren't they trying to get Malaysians to read more? It's over RM65 for just The Da Vinci Code and Deception Point.

I've finished The Da Vinci Code already. It is a book like none other. Many things in the book are real stuff. I guess i'll have to spend a hell lot more time to figure out which of the facts are true, and which are not.


Oh, i almost forgot. I got my results for the Australian English Test today, only got 52 correct answers out of 80 questions. Boo-hoo-hoo... Credit only...:-(

Oh well, time to get back to my books again.