Thursday, August 26, 2004

Temporary farewell

This PMR thing is going to drive me crazy. I would be shouting MERDEKA!x3 after it’s all over. I swear. BTW, here’s the list.

Bahasa Melayu (Malay)-
I experienced staring at a BM question paper, totally no idea if the answer should be A, B, C, or D.

Bahasa Cina (Chinese)-
To get an A, you have to write an essay at the journalist standard. I always get 76,77 in school exams. And that’s borderline only.

Bahasa Inggeris (English)-
Apart from the whole literature section, I can do okay.

Matematik (Mathematics)-
I had a surprise during the ‘Gerak Gempur’ last week. No one told me they provide all those confusing formulas along with the question paper. Anyway, I can score A in Math all right.

Sains (Science)-
If only they didn’t change the question format. Now, there’s an objective section plus a subjective section. Last week’s ‘Gerak Gempur’, there was one question (10 marks) in subjective paper which I simply put down an answer ‘cause my mind went 100% blank when I read the question. So I’m pretty sure that 10 marks is gone with the wind.

Geografi (Geography)-
There are just SO MANY facts to memorize. Last time I got an A in Geography, it was pure luck.

Sejarah (History)-
This one, I don’t even know why we have to study it. So that we’ll learn from the past? Yeah, we learn so much about how we Malaysians suffer when the Japanese took over Tanah Melayu (now Peninsula Malaysia) and there’s Uncle Sam, throwing nuclear bombs at Iraq. Why bother history? I thought we should look more to the present, not to the past.


Kemahiran Hidup -KH for short-
This is mostly about general knowledge. How to fix things, do gardening an all. At least this is more useful for our everyday life. But hell, I’m a damn retard when I come to Accounts.

If I don’t score straight As in PMR, I lose practically everything. My reputation, my soon-to-be-bought telescope, 2 CDs mum promised to buy me if I get 8 As, etc. etc.

But first, the PMR trial exams start on 1st of September. I feel soooo guilty writing for this blog now.

Alright, that’s it. Tata for now. See ya in 1 ½ months time. Trust me, it’s just a blink of an eye’s time. Forget me not.